Healing the healthcare system starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with popular companies who extend across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
Come and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values®," Crowe assists public and private company clients in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With 26 offices and 2,400 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world, consisting of more than 140 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 400 cities around the world.
We offer professional consulting services with core competencies in advisory services, corporate performance management, customer relationship management, enterprise content management, enterprise resource planning, custom application development, and process optimization. We seek highly motivated people who are intellectually curious, think creatively, enjoy helping others, and are focused on solving business problems. Crowe's growth and stability provides a tremendous environment to develop your career by working on challenging client projects with your highly successful Crowe teammates.
This full-time position is a Staff/Sr. Staff level Healthcare Consulting role for the Healthcare Delivery Unit. The Consultant will contribute, within a team environment, to client engagements including financial, accounting, credit balance resolution, escheat compliance, and similar topics that span the healthcare industry.
Minimum Qualifications: (including years of experience preferred):
Bloomberg Government Sales Representative - Healthcare
Few organizations can keep up with the fast-paced, 24/7 nature of today's media coverage; even fewer can claim to have helped shape it. Bloomberg is the leading global provider of financial data, news and analytics. Bloomberg provides real-time and archived financial and market data, pricing, trading, news and communications tools to corporations, news organizations, financial and legal professionals and individuals around the world.
Bloomberg is creating a new web-based information product that will report on, analyze and quantify the impact of government actions on business and industry. It will bring the same unparalleled level of fact-based, objective reporting and analysis to policymaking as it has provided to the financial community for the past 27 years.
Bloomberg is seeking a highly motivated and experienced information services Sales Representative. Serving as a member of the founding team charged with creating this groundbreaking product, this role is responsible for developing the sales strategy to reach targeted Verticals, achieving account and end user sales goals. The sales representative will provide guidance on the development of product based on customer feedback, product positioning and specific applications developed for each target Vertical. The position reports to the Sales Industry Leader for a specific Vertical.
Additional primary responsibilities include:
- Articulating the Bloomberg Government value proposition and building Bloomberg Government's reputation
- Identifying and prioritizing target accounts after considering the market, political environment, business model, and other key factors
- Managing the Vertical Industry Segment to achieve target sales goals including overall revenue, number of accounts, and total end users
- Sharing customer insights with product leadership to better address user requirements
- Being single point of contact for your customers and making yourself accessible in order to assure a great experience
- Analyzing the market to effectively identify potential clients
- Building timely, strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Building morale between team members and promoting team work while maintaining a competitive environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience: selling information products and services, including enterprise solutions to targeted Industries: Defense, Healthcare/Pharmaceutical, Energy, Transportation, Engineering/Construction, Professional Services, Trade Associations, and Technology; managing customer relationships; and strategic account sales experience
- Knowledge of the government, marketplace and sales acquisitions process
- An entrepreneurial mind set and outgoing nature
- Strong consultative sales skills
- An ability to expand a products footprint within an account through additional end user adoption
- Experience in rapidly building a client base for new products
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills to effectively
- Travel may be required
Please apply online to:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.
ARAMARK Healthcare has an AWESOME Food Service General Manager opportunity in Santa Monica, CA. The General Manager will have oversight of 230 bed facility. The General Manager will report to the District Manager. Responsible for ARAMARK Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by ARAMARK Healthcare, regulatory agencies and client. Leads departments of all services managed. Establishes and maintains effective working relationship with other departments to provide a unified experience for patients, residents, visitors, and employees. Level of impact is within own operations.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against ARAMARK Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, completing assessments and developing necessary action plans to provide optimal managed services and drive patient and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures compliance to all safety and sanitation standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels with client organization, including conducting rounding. Identifies ARAMARK service expansion opportunities.
- Provides overall direction for all Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for components accounting functions.
- Ensure consistent application to all ARAMARK Healthcare operating systems.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Responsible for all department budgets, reporting weekly and monthly financial information.
- Owns relationship and communication with C-Suite, and identifies and evaluates key partnerships.
Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree in Institutions Management, Foods and Nutrition or other related fields, plus a minimum of two to five years of relevant experience (years of experience is greater for larger unit assignments). The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential for success in this role. The ability to identify defects in the preparation and service of food and implement improved quality control procedures as well as to communicate effectively with clients, client customers and support staff is required. Responsible for responding effectively to changing demands. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required. P&L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90001
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Food Services/Hospitality Career Level: Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)
Reference Code: 64896
Branch Manager-Home Healthcare-GARDENA, CA
Follow the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry!
Let us be Your Road to Success
For years, Rotech has been a national leader in providing home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and services, and respiratory (nebulizer) medications for home use. More than 4,000 employees of the Rotech family contribute to delivering quality service and the best in professional patient care through more than 500 locations in 48 states across the country.
We are seeking a dedicated Branch Manager who wants to be part of a company who makes a difference in patient’s lives. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of company operations. This person will exercise management principles to ensure profitability, control assets, and communicate company philosophy and objectives to the staff and community.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
- Initiates appropriate actions on reports and recommendations provided by authorized inspection agencies
- Calls on key referral sources and maintains key accounts
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that the company complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Ensures that Certificates of Medical Necessity (CMN) and other documentation required for reimbursement are procured in a timely manner
- Monitors the A/R aging report to attain A/R goals
- Conducts physical inventory as required
- Monitors and controls the company assets at both the company location and in customers’ homes
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid and insurance regulations
- Maintains a binder in company that contains all newsletters and other policy correspondence from the Billing Department or payer
- Develops a customer service team to include (but not limited to) customer service representatives (phone), drivers, and technicians
- Interviews and hires staff as needed and approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates
- Conducts in-service training for appropriate staff members at routine intervals on products, telephone techniques, third-party payer procedures or other relevant topics as necessary or desirable to improve service
- Evaluates each employee annually and establishes goals for upcoming year
- Monitors company operational expenses to comply with established percentage to revenue limits
- Maintains and updates all manuals necessary for company operations and establishes process to evaluate company’s compliance with applicable policies and procedures
- Introduces and implements a quality improvement program to comply with company and JCAHO standards
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related or equivalent experience in HME, Home Health Industry, or Business
- Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
- Must possess a valid drivers license issued by the State in which you reside
- Durable Medical Equipment experience
- 1-3 years supervisory experience
- 3 years experience in Home Health Industry
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Path and Management opportunities
- Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral program
- Employee Recognition program
- Employee Service Program
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
Make the right move. Apply today!
Req. Code : 19433
Division/Department : West